Christina Applegate Shares Vegan Truffle Recipe // Archives // ecorazzi.com ::
"Christina Applegate, a longtime vegetarian and PETA supporter, has just recently shared her delicious vegan (thanksgiving )truffle recipe with the world and we think it’s pretty awesome. The secret to this recipe is the vegan cream cheese — which nowadays you can find just about anywhere!" say Ecorazzi
We've changed the Thanksgiving recipe slightly to be a little healthier
Thanks giving Chococolate Truffle Recipe
3 Tablespoons soft (soaked)chopped dried apricots
8 oz. bean curd / Tofu
1 ½ tsp. vanilla
3 tablespoons of ground almonds
1 tablespoon of agarve syrup
12 oz. organic fair trade vegan chocolate (www.plamilfoods.co.uk) melted in a bowl resting in a saucepan of boiling water or on the lowest power in the microwave, stirred frequently.
1. Beat the tofu until smooth.
2. Add the and ground almonds and mix well.
3. Add the melted chocolate, agarve and vanilla and mix well.
4. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in ground almonds, crushed waltnuts, shelled hempseeds, cocoa or coconut. Chill in the refrigerator.
Have a great Thanksgiving!